Our consultation approach focuses on empowering homeowners with all the tools and information they need to prepare for a faster and more profitable sale.
After the consultation, homeowners will have a clear plan of how and where to begin preparing their home. The homeowner may choose to do it by himself or hire us for the next step (staging).
During the consultation, the homeowner will take notes as we go through each space, from curbside to laundry room, thoroughly discussing:
• Home buyer mindset and what appeals to today’s buyers
• What to pack, what to keep, what to move
• Paint colors that sell homes
• How to arrange furniture
• Focal points of the home
• Tricks for closet organization
• Adjustments to lighting
• Shopping list suggestions to create the model home look.
• Cosmetic changes that have the most powerful return on investment
• Home’s exterior evaluation for improvements to enhance curb appeal.
• This consultation usually takes between 1 to 2 hours.
• Zoom calls can be scheduled as well to accommodate COVID 19 restrictions .
Our different packages for consultation are:
• Vacant home staging consultation: Free
• Occupied home staging consultation: 145$
• Vacant or occupied home staging consultation with a mood board report: 315$
We serve clients in the St. Albert, Edmonton and surrounding areas. We are familiar with the process of home staging, interior design and cleaning & organizing.